All schedules are subject to change and cancellations. Please check the schedule or call us ahead of time for possible last minute schedule changes, as cancellations may occur due to private events, partnership obligations, etc.
Must be 18 or older (unless otherwise specified). Identification may be required.
For questions, please call our Information Desk (208) 608-7716.
$11.00 per player
Pick Up Hockey Rules
- Skaters may call in to sign up and reserve their spot up to 48 hours in advance.
- To secure your spot up to 48 hours in advance, prepayment is required during peak season: from October 1st - March 31st. Although encouraged, prepayment is not mandatory in order to sign up in advance off-season: from April 1st - September 30th.
- Full protective equipment required, from head to toe. No exceptions.
- Bring your own pucks.
- Goalie skates free with own equipment. (Limited to 3 goalies)
- Goalies must pay to reserve a spot or take the first come first serve slot.
- Space is limited to the first 20 skaters. Pick-up ice is typically an hour sheet of ice.
- Players must prepay to reserve a spot on the pick-up list. You may either stop by or call (208) 608-7716 to give your credit card information.
- No refunds will be issued. No alternates will be taken.
- Any spots left after pre-payment from players will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.