Pick Up Hockey
Welcome to Idaho IceWorld PICK UP HOCKEY!
All schedules are subject to change and cancellations. Please check our website schedule or call us ahead of time for possible last minute schedule changes, as cancellations may occur due to private events, partnership oblications, etc.
Must be 18 or older (unless otherwise specified)
Identification could be required.
Ever wish you could have more game concept instruction and skill improvement time on the ice with an ex-Steelheads player/coach?! Current highly popular & FUN B.A.D. Clinic and B.A.D. Scrimmage Sessions started Tuesday, January 17th!! Call TODAY, spots fill fast, but late or pro-rated enrollments may be considered based on class occupancy and availability.
February Pick Up Hockey Schedule (upated 2/6/17)
$11.00 per player *Discount passes are available (Buy 9 get 1 free)
- Full protective equipment required, from head to toe. No exceptions.
- Bring your own pucks.
- Goalie skates free with own equipment. (Limited to 3 goalies)
- Goalies must pay to reserve a spot or take the first come first serve slot.
- Space is limited to the first 20 skaters. Pick-up ice is typically an hour sheet of ice.
- Players must prepay to reserve a spot on the pick-up list. You may either stop by or call (208) 608-7716 to give your credit card information. You may also purchase a pick-up hockey coupon book and have it held in the office.
- During peak season when calling in to sign up, be prepared to prepay to reserve your spot.
- No refunds will be issued. No alternates will be taken.
- Any spots left after the prepaid are signed up will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.