Adult Hockey League
The adult hockey program is designed for adults 18 and older to participate in a recreational hockey league with a professional atmosphere. The divisions may include: Advanced, Women, Intermediate A, B & C. Full hockey equipment and USA Hockey membership is required for participation in this program.
We are also looking for experienced Hockey Officials: Contact Neil Emerizy with the Treasure Valley Hockey Officials Association @ 208-344-6053.
- B.A.D. Clinics: Beginner Adult Developmental Hockey Learn to Play Clinic: Still time to enroll! NEW 6 Week session starts JAN 17th (*instead of previously scheduled Jan 10th, delayed start due to snow). Register NOW!! All level Beginners welcome!
- B.A.D. Scrimmage League: Beginner Adult Developmental League, starts *JAN 17th!! Register NOW! This is a 12 week session, but late or mid-session enrollments will be considered in order to help grow this program!!
- 2016-2017 Fall 5v5 Hockey
Registration forms: Player information / IceWorld waiver
For questions, please email Kory Scoran or call 208-608-7717.
PERSONAL RELEASE STATEMENT
When you register for a Recreation class with the City of Boise, this Personal Release Statement is implied: I understand that the registered activities and services may have an elements of hazard or inherent dangers and I take full responsibility for my actions and physical condition. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the City of Boise and its employees from any liability loss, cost or expense (including attorney’s fees, medical and ambulance costs) that I may incur while participating in the Recreation activities. I give my consent to use any photographs or videotape taken of me in future promotional or marketing materials.
REFUND POLICY (Effective June 1, 2014)
We depend on your enrollment for a successful class. Please plan your schedule carefully. Classes which do not meet minimum enrollment are subject to cancellation. In the case of a cancellation, Idaho IceWorld will contact you.
- Refunds are issued in full if the class or program is cancelled.
- minus $15.00 processing fee if you cancel or transfer at least seven business days
before the starting date of the session or for documented medical reasons.
Choose from these three options:
1. Transfer to another class or session.
2. Credit your account.
3. Receive a refund; allow 3-4 weeks for processing.
- Refunds and transfers are not issued when/or:
requested less than seven business days before the starting date of the session.
- if the fee paid is less than $15.00.
- for team fees after registration ends.
- for all team sports player fees.