Levels of Learn to Skate
Learn to Skate Levels
January/February Learn To Skate Dates and Times
Try Learn to Skate for Free - January 3rd
Hockey Learn to Play class information
Spuds and Tater Tots
Designed for children 2 to 3 years old who have never had formal instruction. Basic skating skills will be taught to the children while requiring the parent to participate on the ice with them.
Snowplow Sam 1 - 4 - Curriculum
Basic 1 - 6 - Curriculum Pre-Free Skate & Free Skate 1-6 - Curriculum
Teen & Adult - Curriculum
Adaptive Skating - Curriculum is customized to individual abilities and goals. Contact Jackie Woodland at 208-608-7718 for more information.
Idaho IceWorld Learn to Skate Registration Procedure:
- REQUIRED! Go to www.LearntoSkateUSA.com and purchase or renew your membership for $12.00 + $1.25or visit our Information Desk to have Idaho IceWorld process your membership for $20.
For more information, please call 208-608-7716
Scholarship Information - Click here.
REFUND POLICY (Effective June 1, 2014)
We depend on your enrollment for a successful class. Please plan your schedule carefully. Classes which do not meet minimum enrollment are subject to cancellation. In the case of a cancellation, Idaho IceWorld will contact you.
- Refunds are issued in full if the class or program is cancelled.
- minus $15.00 processing fee if you cancel or transfer at least seven business days
before the starting date of the session or for documented medical reasons.
Choose from these three options:
1. Transfer to another class or session.
2. Credit your account.
3. Receive a refund; allow 3-4 weeks for processing.
- Refunds and transfers are not issued when/or:
requested less than seven business days before the starting date of the session.
- if the fee paid is less than $15.00.
- for team fees after registration ends.
- for all team sports player fees.