We depend on your enrollment for a successful class. Please plan your schedule carefully. Classes which do not meet minimum enrollment are subject to cancellation. In the case of a cancellation, Idaho IceWorld will contact you.
- Refunds are issued in full if the class or program is cancelled.
- minus $15.00 processing fee if you cancel or transfer at least seven business days
before the starting date of the session or for documented medical reasons.
Choose from these three options:
- Transfer to another class or session.
- Credit your account.
- Receive a refund; allow 3-4 weeks for processing.
Refunds and transfers are not issued when/or:
- requested less than seven business days before the starting date of the session.
- if the fee paid is less than $15.00.
- for team fees after registration ends.
- for all team sports player fees.
Personal Release Statement
When you register for a Recreation class with the City of Boise, this Personal Release Statement is implied: I understand that the registered activities and services may have an elements of hazard or inherent dangers and I take full responsibility for my actions and physical condition. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the City of Boise and its employees from any liability loss, cost or expense (including attorney’s fees, medical and ambulance costs) that I may incur while participating in the Recreation activities. I give my consent to use any photographs or videotape taken of me in future promotional or marketing materials.